Internship - IT Analyst C18-007
|Department:||210 - Information Technology|
This is a part-time, intern position (25-30 hours per week). Iridium is seeking an analyst to work in the IT department. The intern will work closely with IT at all levels of the organization. The Intern will be responsible for assisting with the creation of standard reports and analysis. Specifically around IT projects, Software normalization, Windows 10 upgrade plans, desktop encryption and IT Service Management (ITSM) implementation.
- Assist in the developing, organizing, and reporting of current state desktop applications
- Apply a collaborative approach to data, organization, delivery and presentation of the data
- The successful candidate must ensure data quality, tracking quality and deliverable quality for all information being delivered
- Additional responsibilities include documentation cross checking, deliverable tracking and presenting of data
- Ability to work with internal and external customers in challenging environments, be extremely detail oriented, have strong organizational skills and be able to track large quantities of data or deliverable items
- Candidate should be self-directed, ability to work independently and be highly-motivated; be able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain confidentiality a must
- Strong data analytics skills
- Proficient in MS Office products, including MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal and writing skills
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university working on a technical Bachelors Degree
Iridium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.