Senior Business Systems Manager A18-003
|Benefits:||Excellent benefits from day one!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Aireon is on the path to revolutionizing air traffic surveillance and aircraft tracking, as the world’s first and only company deploying a 100 percent global space-based system. This system will provide real-time aircraft monitoring spanning never before covered areas of the planet, including remote, oceanic and polar regions. Aireon’s receivers are hosted on the Iridium NEXT satellite constellation, which began launching in January 2017. The Iridium NEXT constellation consists of 66 operational satellites in a low-earth orbit and utilizes a unique cross-linked satellite architecture creating a web of coverage around the world. The Aireon system has the ability to enable a safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly aviation industry resulting in significant CO2 emission reductions. Numerous Air Navigation Service Providers have already signed on to receive Aireon’s space-based ADS-B data, including NAV CANADA, Naviair, Enav, the Irish Aviation Authority, UK NATs and more.
The Sr. Business Systems Manager is required to assist the Director of Business Systems and IT to plan, manage, oversee, and implement improvements to Aireon’s billing operations.
The role will act as a strategic thought partner and liaison between external business partners and all Aireon teams including but not limited to Engineering, Sales, and Finance to perform day-to-day activities, manage enhancements of business systems, and drive operational efficiencies across processes and technology that support billing operations.
The individual should be able to create and manage detailed project plans used to drive successful project completion. This role requires outstanding communication, planning and management skills.
- Change management, the ability to work effectively and drive alignment in a fast and dynamic environment through strong communication and empowerment is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in bridging technical and business disciplines, evaluating and determining appropriate risks is required.
- Working experience in vendor management is required.
- Working experience with Billing, ERP, CRM systems and concepts from major vendors (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Ericsson) is required.
- Working experience with Enterprise Applications including architecture, implementation, and operations management is required.
- Working experience with agile-based Software Development Life Cycle frameworks is required.
- Strong understanding of Cloud-based Computing Platform services and offerings such as MS Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Process Improvement and Quality Management frameworks.
- Strong understanding of IT General Controls and Revenue Assurance best practices.
- Strongly familiar with Payments and Collections systems and functional concepts.
- Working experience in Business Intelligence and BigData is a plus.
- Experience with development/project collaboration tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Project/Sharepoint, or Microsoft Visual Studio is a plus.
- Up to 30% of travel internationally is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related technical field highly preferred; Advanced degree such as a M.S. or MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 15 years related experience required.
- 10+ years’ experience leading billing systems implementation and managing billing operations using KPIs-driven process improvement methodology.
- 10+ years' experience in agile-based software development as a product owner, project manager or equivalent, team lead, business analyst and/or technical architect.
- 5+ years’ experience leading 3rd party DevOps teams in geographically-distributed environments.
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing and delivering revenue management reporting and analytics.
- Working experience with ERP financial systems is required.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead cross-functional teams required.
- Project management experience required. PM Certification is a plus.
- Six-sigma methodology or equivalent experience is a plus.
Aireon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.