Sales Operations & Support Associate 18-001
|Benefits:||Excellent benefits from day one!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||350 - Sales & Global Distribution|
Iridium is the only truly global voice and data satellite communications network that connects people, organizations, assets, government and relief agencies with “on-the-move” availability. Together with its ecosystem of partners, Iridium delivers essential, reliable communications with an easy-to-integrate platform and service for improved efficiency. With more than 20 years of experience, Iridium will soon be launching the next-generation of connectivity, Iridium CertusSM - the most versatile global broadband service with improved speeds to satisfy the critical need to send and receive communications when traveling by land, sea or air. For more information about Iridium products, services and partner solutions, visit www.iridium.com.
The Sales Operations and Support Associate is responsible for the day-to-day support and execution of sales operations activities in support of Iridium’s sales and channel management organizations and service partner network. The associate will provide sales support to channel team and Iridium’s service providers. Some of the key duties and responsibilities include:
- Capture and respond to sales related inquiries received through the Iridium website, inbound sales line, advertising and other sources.
- Track inside sales leads, develop reports for management review, and make recommendations to management for improving sales close rate through channel base.
- Onboard new partners into Iridium business model, including collation of all required paperwork and back office set-up.
- Interface with other Iridium support organizations such as Customer Support, Billing Operations and Channel Management on customer impacting issues including service & advisory issues, service interruptions, complaints.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, domestic and internationally via mail and conference calls
- Ability to deliver live presentations, convey complex concepts and deliver detail instructions to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical or business related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in a customer service or technical support environment within the telecommunications industry
- Experience and knowledge of Iridium products and services strongly preferred
Iridium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.