Assistant Facility Security Officer (FSO) 17-074
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefits on Day One!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||150 - Legal|
This position supports the Director, Compliance & Security to ensure all aspects of security are considered in the safety and well-being on Iridium’s employees, contractors and vendors. The Security Analyst manages the day-to-day physical and personnel security of assigned facilities as well as day-to-day maintenance of classified IT system.
- Coordinate personnel security clearance requirements with the DoD, IC and various government entities.
- Develop and deliver required security awareness education for uncleared employees.
- Develop and deliver required security awareness education for cleared employees to include initial security briefings and annual refresher training.
- Participate in various government security reviews/assessment/audits, conduct and document government required self-inspections/assessments, and assist with any corrective actions required.
- Conduct security in-briefing for all new hires and contractors.
- Utilize the Access Control System to generate badges for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Conduct briefing and debriefing for all staff engaging in foreign travel.
- Administration and processing of incoming/outgoing visit requests.
- Maintain all security documentation and files accurately and in accordance with requirements.
- Maintain interactions with DSS Industrial Security and Counter Intelligence Representatives.
- Assist with conducting and documenting investigations into compliance, security violations and compromises of classified information.
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of the Access Control and Video Management Systems.
- Responsible for directly or indirectly implementing, monitoring/auditing, and reporting compliance with security controls.
- Implement, maintain, and monitor security controls
- Create and maintain security documentation
- Provide security related training and guidance
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required
- U.S. Citizen with current Top Secret/SCI Personnel Security Clearance
- Completion of the FSO courses and certification through Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE)
- Knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating manual (NISPOM), personnel security and adjudicative guideline, Director, Central Intelligence Directives (DCID) and Intelligence Community Directives (ICD)
- Knowledge of COMSEC is a plus
- Experience with Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), e-QIP (electronic SF86), SWFT, ISFD, e-FCL and other security forms and security management databases.
- Export Compliance experience
- Basic IT experience
- Experience in conducting Audit of Government Furnished Equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an FSO, Assistant FSO, Contract Special Security Officer (CSSO).
Iridium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.