Warehouse Associate - Short-Term Contract C17-017
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||910 - Product Productions & Distribution|
The ideal candidate has experience in the inventory processes and tools that support receiving. Has some knowledge in reviewing bills of lading, perform cycle counts, and verify documentation for completeness with an attention to detail.
- Receive subscriber equipment and RMA’s compared to PO and packing list.
- Checking the condition of goods when they arrive and make note of any damage
- Ensure all inventory items are received and stored appropriately
- Maintain accurate inventory count with daily/weekly physical cycle counting
- Support the warehouse team in kitting, upgrades, or repackaging of equipment housed in event of manufacturer issues.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving inventory.
- Support in the distribution daily activities of receiving, stocking, pick, pack and shipping of excess subscriber inventory being housed in the 18,000 square foot warehouse facility with storage capacity of approximately 800 pallets
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment. Knowledge of 5s management a plus
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize work day/projects independently.
- Prior warehouse experience.
- Able to operate a fork lift and pallet jack.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds is needed.
- Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations is required.
- Experience with shipping/receiving software and warehouse managements systems. Dynamics, Great Plains a plus, but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fork Lift Certification
Iridium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.